Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services, to source a B1 Licensed Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South of the UK.
This is a certifying Licensed Engineer position. The B1 LAE must hold a valid EASA / UK PART 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and preferably at least one of the below type ratings, which is approved to maintain, and which includes:
Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605). - Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Conduct line & base maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside in addition to supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
• Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
• AOG activities at and away from the Bournemouth Base.
• Travel to, and work at, other GAEL bases for short periods of time as required.
• Compliance with GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
• Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
• Comply with all procedures listed in the current Company Handbook.
• If required, assistance to the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, & provide advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
• EASA /UK B1 and Cat. C License with applicable type ratings; training on additional type ratings can be provided.
• Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
• Be computer literate
• Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
• A full driving licence is preferred