CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Rated and Non-Type Rated Captain's on behalf of our client Ravn Alaska, based in Anchorage, Alaska, on the Dash 8 Q100 and Q300.
- Hour Requirement
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing Aircraft
- 1000 hours multi-engine turbine flight time
- 1000 hours total flight time will be air carrier experience
Must possess all current ratings to operate commercial aircraft for a Part 121 operation, including an Airline Transport Pilot certificate;
Must not have a record of any FAA 'Certificate Action' or 'Administrative Action' within the prior 30 months;
Must have a valid First Class Medical;
Must have a valid US Passport and the ability to in an out of the US, including to Canada
Must possess High School Diploma/GED;
- Must be Fluent in English Verbal and Writing (ICAO Level 6)
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Future career opportunities to upgrade to Jet.
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities
Must be located in Anchorage, Alaska or be willing to relocate within 30 days if not already residing within one (1) hour of Anchorage;
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of Ravn Alaska, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.