Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Line Station Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Farnborough and Oxford.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: -
• To ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed and that all maintenance tasks carried out meet regulatory and company standards.
• To ensure the line stations under their control meet regulatory and company standards.
• Acts as the face of the company in respect to the aircraft owner and/or representative, and endeavour to positively satisfy the customer to the best of their capabilities
• Ensure you deliver the very highest level of response on a consistent basis, to a demanding customer base.
• To ensure operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
• Ensure the Part-CAMO is duly supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements and Work Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the regulatory time constraints.
• Coordinate all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
• Communicate the progress of inputs/projects daily by using any necessary acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO.
• He or she will ensure that all work undertaken as instructed remains within the capabilities of the client and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
• He or she will be solely responsible for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all quality procedures as defined within the company MOE for such are met.
• Compliance with company Procedures and in particular - Health, Technical, Quality and Safety policies.
• Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment, and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in the company safety management system (SMS)
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Global BD700 and/or Challenger 604/605 type rating and/or Embraer 135/145 Essential
• B1 or B2 licence holder Essential
• Strong Business Jet Maintenance and Engineering Management process knowledge of Line/Base Engineering and quality;
• Proven ability to provide effective management of resources;
• Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills;
• Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills;
• To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience;
• Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.