Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Cabin Technician for their facilities based in Stansted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Licensed engineers in conducting the works as requested by the completions supervisor/Superintendent.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Carrying out cabin defect rectification as directed by the supervisor and licensed engineer.
• Carrying out removal/ refit/ repair of cabin furnishings in a safe and thorough manner
• Carrying out cabin modifications
• Complementing Completions Centre undertake new activities not limited to interior projects.
• Carrying out the recovering of interior panels, installation/manufacture of floor linings and polishing of interiors.
• Ensuring all furnishings are sufficiently protected during maintenance
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely manner
• Ensuring good housekeeping within the workshop/hangar environment. Paying particular attention to his/ her designated work area.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and health and safety procedures.
• The organisation and control of labour within his/ her area of responsibility in conjunction with completions supervisor.
• Ensuring specific tools and workshop equipment are maintained and available reporting any findings to supervisor.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.