Educate employees in a technical field. Will also develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. The goal is to contribute to the development of people's technical skills to meet organizational needs.
1. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material ( presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Ensures compliance to all relevant safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department.
- Undertake any other functions are assigned by the immediate supervisor.
2. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Technical Diploma or any related field (Experience : WE 6 Years/ RF 2 Years/ SR 0 Years) .
Note : Aircraft types AW109-AW139
FAA or EASA
A&P (B1) OR avionics certificate (B2)
3. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS ( Recommended)
- Experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
- Previous aircraft maintenance experience and license
Experience as technical trainer
Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
Experience in designing technical course content.
Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
Previous aircraft maintenance experience and license