Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London Airports area for aElectronic Flight Bag Manager on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support as required to OCC and Ground Operations regarding flight planning and performance.
- Providing input to Commercial department for route viability and performance regarding route and airport planning.
- Providing input to Finance regarding Fuel and Navigation costs.
- Managing all suppliers for flight support including electronic documentation, navigation, performance, databases etc.
- Ensuring effective compliance monitoring for all flight support services.
- Undertaking the role of EFB Administrator to ensure effective support to the aircraft operation.
- Act as main point of contact for ANSPs.
- Provide feedback to crew on matters of efficient operations and changes to route and airport planning.
- Providing technical support or input to flight safety investigations
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an EFB Administrator is ideal with a knowledge and experience of the mandatory regulatory training and any training required by Type B software vendors.
- Experience and a good working knowledge (at a ‘user’ and administration level) of the approved system hardware, Operating System, and operational applications and the appropriate regulatory requirements related to the use of EFB systems.
- Experience and knowledge of EFB Policy and Procedures as well as the EFB regulations applicable under the Competent Authority.
- Experience also required of the ability to use of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software or other applicable manual processes to setup, manage & audit users, and devices during the full EFB lifecycle.
- Operational experience of aircraft performance, navigation, and air traffic control in an airline environment