We have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Key Account Manager (Training) on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for one of more Key Customer account training programs for which the client holds approvals for.
• Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Liaison with Sales and Scheduling to ensure that Client training loads and expectations can be met in accordance with the relevant regulations
• Advising the HOT on all training matters as required
• Responsible for compliance obligations to the policies and procedures laid down by the HOT
• Maintenance of personal training/examining qualifications including, where relevant, delivery of training to key clients.
• Scheduling oversight and audit of the training of key accounts to ensure that the client training programs are conducted in accordance with the relevant documentation and established practices and procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must hold or have held Air Transport Licence
• Training and operations career in aviation-related business acceptable to regulatory authorities
• Working knowledge of EASA, FAA, GCAA, GACA, CAAC and other aviation regulators and regulations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Previous experience as a flight Instructor, or equivalent
• SFE/TRE qualifications preferred
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience in a similar position and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.