Zenon is delighted to be exclusively commissioned by an established VIP Ground Handling and Fixed Based Operation to source an FBO Manager on a permanent basis for their operation based in the UAE with a competitive salary and benefits.
The successful candidate will hold corporate authority for ensuring that all operations can be financed and carried out to the standard required by legal and company requirements;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for providing the necessary resources and facilities to enable the FBO post holders to perform the tasks for which they are responsible to ensure safe operations.
- Is the authority with regard to the strategy and organization of the Operations division;
- Establishes and signs the company formal written Quality Policy Statement defining the intent of the Quality System and his commitment to it;
- Will have general responsibility for the FBO's Quality System including the frequency, format and structure of the internal management evaluation activities;
- Maintains direct reporting link with the Quality Manager.
- Understand the market and growth opportunities for the FBO;
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the company policies as well as applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaising with senior management on financial expenses for the FBO. Budgeting, forecasting and expense management.
- Conduct analysis to include pricing, selling points and product offerings to deliver to Senior management for approval;
- Produces statistical analysis for presentation to the senior management i.e. monthly report including financial review, trends.
- Create new opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the local airport administration;
- Enforce security and safety procedures in the FBO and on the ramp
- Maintain regular interaction with customers to promote the FBO and to measure the level of customer satisfaction while using customer feedback to continually develop and improve upon capabilities and processes;
- Establish a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, shift briefings, training and documented safety procedures, monthly safety meetings, and routine audits;
- Encourage employee involvement and suggestions in the improvement and growth of the FBO, its people and its processes;
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training to include safety, customer service standards, company values, etc. as well as ensuring training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential;
- Maintain close contact with all FBO customers in order to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- Day-to-day management of all FBO operations.
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing out stations or ground operations environment.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws, regulations and policies applicable to the structure, functions, programs and practices affecting ground operations, services and activities.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards
- Excellent customer management skills
- Management of problems with understanding and sensitivity
- Achievement of positive working relationships with employees and customers
- Professional appearance and poise
- Safety training and risk management
- Collaborative leadership
- Extremely details oriented
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Managing Director, Andrew Middleton, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.