We are pleased to inform you we are seeking Current and Non-Current USA Captains and First Officers to fly the E145 jet aircraft and invite you to attend online interviews!
Fast-Track Upgrades - our client gets pilots to a major USA carrier faster than any other airline and with no additional interview required! Highlights include the following:
Minimum Qualifications for Captain
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 1,000 Part 121 hours or 1,000 PIC hours on Part 135/91k
- Commercial Multi-engine certificate with an instrument rating, and an English Proficient Endorsement
- Valid United States passport or a valid passport with authorization to work in the United States
Kindly let us know if you would be interested in getting scheduled for the interviews!
Minimum Qualifications for First Officer
Meets minimum requirements to hold an ATP or RATP with a multi engine rating 1,500 hours of total flight time, 50 hours of multi-engine time, 250 hours as Pilot in Command or meet requirements for Restricted ATP Valid United States passport or a valid passport with authorization to work in the United States FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit Current First Class Medical Certificate Possess a high school diploma or GE
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- Possess a high school diploma or GED