Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Senior Licensed Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of aircraft maintenance inputs and programs and certify all maintenance inputs in accordance with current certification privileges.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: -
• Managing a team of assigned engineers of various skills with regards to maintenance inputs/projects
• Ensuring that the allocated team meet with financial, commercial and engineering targets
• Hold company approvals for aircraft type engine run up authorisation
• Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by written reports and daily meetings
• Liaison with the hangar management with regards to progress, manpower, critical path and third-party requirements
• Liaison with support services for spares procurement, shortage reports, repair and technical information
• Validation of repair requests and high-cost spares
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant company and Health and Safety procedures
• As far as quality is concerned, he/she shall ensure that all employees under his/her control are properly instructed, have comprehensive work instructions and are fully aware of each activity and understand and work in accordance with the company's quality system as defined in Section 3 of the company MOE
• Carry out quality monitoring of all scheduled and non-routine work cards to ensure a final release to service can be issued in a timely manner
• Ensuring adequate handovers between shifts and departments is carried out
• Liaise with customer representatives and carry out any customer requests during a check input.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Recognised Apprenticeship
• Full unrestricted ‘B1’ or ’B2’ license (B2 engineers are required to have electrical privileges.)
• One of more of the below Type Ratings:
- Embraer Phenom 100 / 300 (EMB 500/505)
- Legacy 600/650 (EMB 145/135)
- Legacy 500/ Praetor (EMB550)
- Lineage 1000 (EMB 190)
- Bombardier Global (BD700)
- Bombardier Challenger 604/605
- Boeing 737 NG
• ‘A’, ‘C’, licenses
• Engine ground run approval.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.