Dear Fellow Pilot,
We are actively seeking current and qualified CAAC(China) licensed B777 Pilots( PIC/SIC) to ferry a B777 aircraft from China to Europe.
Compensation for this trip to be advised on application.
-Hotel Accommodations provided
-Business Class Airline International Travel
-Reimbursement for COVID-19 Test Fees
-Reimbursement for required Travel Insurance
-Reimbursement for transportation while on trip (i.e. taxi to/from hotel, etc)
-Reimbursement for other Non-Food/Non-Personal trip related expenses as they may occur
Interested Pilots should send copies of the following documents
- CV/Resume (please include your B777 time)
- CAAC ATPL with B777 Rating
- Radio Operator’s License
- Last Page of Logbook with most recent B777 PIC/SIC flight
- Last B777 Proficiency Check
- Copy of Chinese Crew Visa with 30 days validity(Non Negotiable)/Chinese Passport/Resident card
We look forward to working with you.
Referrals will be appreciated.
Qualified Applicants should meet the following Minimum Requirements:
- Conduct ferry flights on their CAAC licenses without restriction.
- Be available for up to 21 days(may vary according to prevailing quarantine rule)
- CAAC ATPL with valid B777 PIC/SIC Type Rating
- Class I Medical
- Current on B777 aircraft
- Must already possess a Valid 30 Day Chinese Crew Visa(Non Negotiable) or Chinese Passport or resident card.