Global Wings on behalf of our client airline from Europe is looking for an experienced Cabin Crew for Summer 2022 season. The Cabin Crew assessments in Katowice – Dusseldorf - Stuttgart will be organized as below. Cabin crew can apply by filling out a specific application form which will be provided by the agency, we will get in touch with the selected candidates.
In case you face any application issue please feel most welcome to contact us
A chance of meeting new people from different backgrounds & cultures;
A great opportunity to join a young and energetic team!
• Age: at least 18 years old;
• Minimum secondary education degree;
• Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
• Fluency in spoken German, at least conversational level;
• Clear Criminal Record;
• No visible tattoos/piercings.
• Would be considered an advantage:
• Recent experience as an operating Cabin Crew member;
• Experience on A320 family and B737 aircraft types.