Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Operator based in the Middle East for a Crew Scheduling Manager on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- The planning and maintaining of monthly crew rosters (pilots), considering the respective FTLS, training requirements, standby coverage, and annual leave.
- Ensuring all flights are covered legally and complementary in accordance with the relevant regulatory and legislation and Company operations manuals.
- Managing the crew manpower plan and maintain a forecast of optimum crew numbers regarding new-hires and upgrades, as well as tracking attrition and retirements.
- Tracking the completion of ground/line training requirements for flight crew.
- Managing the flight crew annual leave process to ensure that all annual leave is utilised within the calendar year and allocated fairly.
- Issuing monthly reports on crew KPI's.
- Working closely with the Commercial dept to evaluate future schedules, ad-hoc charter opportunities and provides feedback to the business based on identified crew impact/costs.
- The Coordination of hotel volume and requirements with crew accommodations providers.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years crew planning and crew scheduling experience, ideally in a busy VIP, cargo, or charter airline.
- Experience with crew management software applications essential (training will be provided on company system).
- IT/Data literate.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to prioritise tasks under pressure.
- Demonstrable analytical / problem-solving capabilities.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.