Our Client, SAS Connect Crew Services A/S part of the SAS Group are currently accepting applications from experienced A320 type rated first officers based in Stockholm on the A320 NEO.
With attractive fixed roster patterns and working on board the A320 NEO in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure! Successful candidates will be employed by SAS Connect Crew Services A/S.
- Current and Valid License - EASA CPL/ATP
- Valid Class One Medical
- Valid A320 Type Rating
- 300 hours on the Airbus A320 Family
- English ICAO level 5
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Sweden
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
and a clean criminal record.
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract
- Fixed Roster Pattern
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality, and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.