Our Client, SAS Connect Crew Services A/S part of the SAS Group are currently accepting applications from experienced A320 type rated captains based in Stockholm on the A320 NEO.
With attractive fixed roster patterns and working on board the A320 NEO in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure! Successful candidates will be employed by SAS Connect Crew Services A/S.
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid Class One Medical
- 4,000 total hours
- Valid A320 Type Rating
- 1000 PIC hours on Airbus A320 Family or an equivalent type
English ICAO Level 5
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Stockholm
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract
- Fixed & Variable Roster Pattern
Competitive Pension Scheme
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality, and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.