Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London Airports area for a Technical Services Engineer on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the continued airworthiness and serviceability of the operator’s fleet of aircraft.
• The continued monitoring of the fleets diagnostic and trends monitoring software.
• Ensuring modifications are embodied and reliability improvements are constantly identified and costed for future inputs.
• Responsible for Reviewing incoming approved technical documentation relating to Avionics. Performing technical assessment and compiling recommendations to embody/not embody the modification as applicable awarding a scoring based on risk-based decision making. Then Presenting the assessment at TDRC meetings.
• Responsible for Assessing and making recommendations towards component obsolescence management.
• Accountable for Creating detailed accurate Technical Workorders/Templates as required.
• Accountable for Ensuring that FMS/EGWPS updates are performed in a timely manner in line with company procedures.
• Responsible for Planning and managing Avionics related special maintenance requirements, inspections, and modification programmes.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Qualified Part 66 B1 and/or B2 AML holder
• Proven Extensive knowledge and practical application of Part-CAMO
• Hold current authorisations on the B747-400 preferred but not essential
• Must have Previous experience of working within a demanding Commercial Aviation Part CAMO and Line or Base Maintenance organisation.
• Proven technical problem-solving experience
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to produce detailed reports, work instructions and technical advice.
• Part CAMO experience/completed training
• AMP/MSG3 completed training
• Extensive AMOS experience and knowledge
• Knowledge of Aviation industry, specifically Airline operations.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.