Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London Airports area for a Maintenance Control Engineer on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all maintenance control activities undertaken support the continued airworthiness and serviceability of the operator’s fleet of aircraft.
• For coordinating the operational maintenance ensuring that line maintenance activities are completed to a very high standard and within timescales, whilst maintaining oversight of fleet performance, maximising utilisation and avoiding any operational disruption.
• Ensuring all AMOS and other systems and processes are adhered too.
• For liaising directly with operations to ensure optimisation of the flying program avoiding operational disruption and providing effective and expedient solutions to maintaining the flying program and return AOG aircraft to service.
• For tracking aircraft technical status and monitoring for aircraft repetitive defects, implementing corrective action. and following up completing ‘action items’ or informing the relevant departments if their action is necessary.
• Responsible for Maintaining complete oversight of the fleet for technical status and airworthiness.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Qualified Part 66 B1 or B2 AML holder
• Hold current authorisations on the B747-400 is preferred but not essential
• Qualified Part CAMO knowledge and applied practical experience of its application..
• AMP/MSG3 completed training
• AMOS experience and knowledge
• Knowledge of Aviation industry, specifically Airline operations.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.