Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London Airports area for a Maintenance Planning Engineer / AMP Manager on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• The provision of effective and robust planning and coordination of all line and base maintenance inputs for the operator fleet of aircraft.
• Ensuring the robust compliance with the CAME, procedures and regulated information whilst developing continuous improvement of internal processes.
• The continuous review of the operator’s maintenance forecast and ensuring planning is scheduled efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
• The coordination in support of all maintenance activities to ensure all resources, manpower, spares, tools, and equipment are available to successful complete all maintenance activities.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Recognised engineering qualification in relevant discipline
• Extensive experience in Maintenance Planning with direct experience of maintaining aircraft including planning, forecasting, and scheduling.
• Proven excellent experience and understanding in Critical Task and Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL).
• Excellent proven understanding of Part CAMO regulations with respect to maintenance planning and record retention
• Proven Applied working knowledge of Aircraft Weight and Balance schedules.
• Proven Applied working knowledge of MSG-3 Maintenance Task Analysis.
• Qualified Part 66 AML- preferred but not essential
• Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship
• Qualified Part CAMO experience/completed training
• Proven AMP/MSG3 completed training
• Good AMOS experience with good understanding of system architecture and set-up.
• Knowledge of Aviation industry, specifically Airline operations.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.