SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for experienced B737NG/MAX Performance Engineering Pilot to join the team of the newest type in the fleet.
Our group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year they are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and number of awards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Development and maintain the B737-8 performance related procedures in coordination with the Chief Pilot.
- Act as an advisor to the Chief Pilot of Flight Operation on performance related matters.
- Assist Flight Support when required on mass and balance and performance related matters.
- Be part of new type
- Commuting contract
- Accommodation provided during duty days
- Great Career Opportunities
- Fly for a growing and stable EU Airline
- Vast experience gained while working for different clients
- Multicultural environment
- Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL/CPL(A) license.
- Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification.
- Current B737 300-900 Type Rating.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency.
- Valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- EU-passport or permit to work in Europe;
- Availability to start immediately and no later than early February 2022.
- Completion of Boeing PE classes is considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MyBoeingFleet, OPT, OPT Admin, AFM-DPI, PET is considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the B737 performance documentation, AIR-OPS and other regulatory bodies is essential for this role.
- You must be with a proactive mindset and ability to follow EASA regulations to proactively advise on possible rule changes affecting the current documentation;
- Able to identify safety risks in relation to aircraft performance on the network flown.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy is essential for this role;
- Experience in documents administrations will be considered as an advantage;
- The ability to think strategically ahead and work well with other departments.