SMARTLYNX AIRLINES CREWING OU is looking for Boeing 737-8 Technical Pilot
to coordinate all technical matters pertaining to flight operations from the pilot's point of view.
Our group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft and we are introducing new aircraft type B737-8 in our fleet in the nearest time.
From year to year they are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Assist the Chief pilot in the coordination between Flight Operation and the Technical department;
• Act as an advisor to Flight Operation on procedures, aircraft updates and ensure that the Chief Pilot and Training Department is aware of coming system or procedural changes;
• Development and maintenance of the B737-8 MEL and conduct or oversee maintenance check flights;
• Implement applicable revisions from the airframe manufacturer's documentation and ensure the pilots, cabin crew, and training department is notified on software, system, and equipment changes;
• Coordinate all technical matters pertaining to flight operations from the pilot's point of view;
• Assist in updating the OM-B library and checklists;
• Support investigations of technical problems, incidents, and accidents.
- Be part of a new type ;
- Commuting contract;
- Accommodation provided during duty days;
- Great Career Opportunities;
- Fly for a growing and stable EU Airline;
- Vast experience gained while working for different clients;
- Multicultural environment.
• Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL/CPL(A) license;
• Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification;
• Current B737 300-900 Type Rating;
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency;
• Valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate;
• EU-passport or permit to work in Europe;
• Availability to start immediately and no later than early February 2022.
- Good knowledge of MyBoeingFleet, Service Bulleting, AMM, and the AFM is essential for this role;
- You must be with a proactive mindset and ability to follow EASA regulations to proactively advise on possible changes affecting the current fleet;
- You must pose outstanding knowledge of the MEL and its development and maintenance of it;
- The Technical Pilot must be able to identify safety risks and have extreme aircraft knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy is essential for this role;
- Experience in documents administrations will be considered as an advantage;
- The ability to think strategically ahead and work well with other departments.