Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Airbus A320 Family
- Develop, manage and control Aircraft Maintenance Program;
- Participate in the analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program;
- Initiate necessary additional AMP Tasks and implement them;
- Update information in Maintenance Information System (Oases) in accordance with field of responsibility.
- Competitive payment based on experience & qualifications;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team;
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Aeronautical university degree or equivalent;
- Minimum two years of work experience in PART-145 and/or PART-M organizations;
- Experience and knowledge of Airbus A320 family aircraft;
- Motivation, willingness to learn, and agility;
- Readiness to travel;
- Strong communication and time management skills;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.