Zenon Recruitment is looking for an experienced Ground Operations Manager to work permanently with a well-established VIP operator based in the South of the UK.
- Excellent salary
- Company pension
- Private Medical
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Manage, in conjunction with the Head of Flight Operations, all matters regarding ground operations related to the Company’s flying operations and maintenance of the Company's AOC. This includes but is not limited to: flight planning and dispatch, ETOPs, provision of MET, NOTAMs and AIS, overflights, permits, trip sheets and general declarations,
- Manage the organisation and administration of ground operations department.
- With the Head of Flight Operations ensuring that the Company's operational policies are implemented.
- Liaising with the Technical Director to coordinate the availability of serviceable aircraft to operate the Company programme.
- Working with Charter Sales to provide commercial quotations for clients and coordinate this with the Head of Flight Operations to ensure operational viability.
- Responsible for disseminating all necessary information to ensure all departments are aware of the flying programme.
- Responsible for contracting, appointing and liaising with all handling agents to meet the commercial demands of the flying programme.
- Manage a robust fuel ordering procedure to ensure the cheapest fuel at every location and with the assistance of the Finance Manager ensure all the relevant country or state tax exceptions are valid and kept update.
- Establishing and maintaining ground operations procedures.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with Head of Flight Operations, that all ground operations staff are adequately trained.
- Liaising with the Head of Flight Operations and Head of Cabin Crew for planning of crew resources to meet the requirements of the flying programme and responsible for planning all crewing changes, travel & hotel accommodation.
- Responsible for the maintenance of crew records in accordance with regulatory requirements and the maintenance of records of all aircrew flying, duty and rest periods in accordance with the approved Company Duty and Flight Time Limitations Scheme.
- To establish and maintain procedures ensuring ground operations full participation in the Company's Management System.
- Representing the Company where required at industry forums and seminars.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- At least 3 years’ experience within airline/VIP ground operations
- Solid experience with ETOPS operations is essential
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with all levels of management and external partners.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.