Our Client, SAS Connect Crew Services A/S part of the SAS Group are currently accepting applications from Experienced Senior Cabin Crew based in Copenhagen on the A320 NEO.
With attractive fixed roster patterns and working on board the A320 NEO in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure! Successful candidates will be employed by SAS Connect Crew Services A/S
Required Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience as a Senior Cabin Crew member (must have operated as a Senior
Cabin Crew within the last 24 months)
• Evidence of EASA Approved Senior Cabin Crew training.
• Must hold Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
• Must hold 5 Year Issued EASA Cabin Crew Medical
• Fluent in a Scandinavian Language and English (ICAO Level 4)
• Eligible to live and work permanently in Denmark
• Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
• Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background
check and clean criminal record
• A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Be customer orientated and empathetic
• Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
• Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
• Be energetic and committed
• Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply
today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, is committed to a policy of
equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data