Zenon are pleased to be supporting a leading provider of aviation services to source an Account Manager/Broker on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the Southeast of the UK.
The role offers an attractive package including a very competitive commission scheme and flexible working arrangements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Act as broker on charter enquiries, sourcing solutions to find the best solution to meet customer needs and actively manage and client bookings
• Carry out business development and marketing to existing and prospective customers including telephone, sales meetings and e-marketing to promote the company and achieve business development objectives
• Carrying out account management activities with existing clients and business development activity aimed at new prospect growth
• Delivering a consistent first-class customer experience in all phases of the business.
• Assist with the management of existing charter contracts, including:
• Monitoring flights and calling airline operations to check flight departures.
• Completing the flight watch system
• Brokering charter enquiries out of office hours as part of the duty team.
• Monitoring current operations to make sure they are running smoothly and maintaining excellent customer service
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Solid experience in charter broking or relevant airline experience
• Excellent understanding of current markets both in operators and clients
• Highly target driven individual, motivated to ‘Win’ business
• Commercial awareness, with the ability to negotiate and influence
• Customer and results orientated with first rate people skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and will be required to provide evidence of this status.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link