Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Are you ready to join an international team of aviation professionals?
We expect you:
- To control and ensure safe, high quality and efficient operation of the technical base;
- To select, train and be responsible for maintenance team;
- To ensure the strategic planning, purchase, repair, servicing, operation, technical condition and prospects of the Company’s aeronautical and other equipment / machinery;
- To ensure renewal, maintenance and tendering of contracts in the areas covered by the technical base;
- To ensure airplanes are prepared for flight in a timely manner for pre-flight inspection;
- To ensure proper record keeping of airplanes and aircraft assemblies with respect to their registration, airworthiness, approval, etc.;
- To collaborate with aircraft maintenance organizations, manufacturers of aircraft and parts;
- To organize timely confirmation and formation of the spare parts warehouse acquisition;
- To coordinate the smooth conduct of flight training to ensure the necessary infrastructure, including timely contracts with aerodromes in operation, provision of training facilities at the base aerodrome, storage and security of existing aircraft, hangar rental;
- To be responsible for ensuring that all aircraft maintenance and repair is timely and complete;
- To be responsible for initiating preventive actions to eliminate recurring inconsistencies and defects;
- To be responsible and manage an MRO, Avia Repair Co. After completing certification process, to start providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services to BAA Training itself at the beginning and other corporate clients in the future.
To succeed you must have:
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- Experience working with EASA Part 66 B1.2 aircrafts;
- Experience in aircraft maintenance managerial position while leading high performing teams;
- Discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Good English language skills (written and spoken), Spanish language would be an advantage;
- Work permit in EU.
We are offering:
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Possibility to work and live in Lleida, Spain;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly and ambitious team.