Office, Middle Managers
Monthly salary from:
We promise a place for you to contribute and be enabled with a wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Setting Ab-Initio theoretical training standards and help theory instructors to implement them.
- Standardization of Ab-Initio theoretical knowledge instructors: control the level of preparation of instructors, supervise their methodical preparation and the way they deliver lectures, provide needed training to achieve needed training standards and quality.
- Prepare, update and develop methodical literature and training material, ensure, that all training material for theoretical training is in accordance with TM and Part-FCL requirements.
- Contribute to the development of training programs for the theoretical part, training of instructors and refresher course.
- Update and adjust Ab-Initio theoretical training programs, ensure that they meet Part-FCL, ICAO and TKA CAA requirements.
- Develop training plans and schedules according to the number of students.
- Prepare, control and supervise the completion of documentation of theoretical training.
- Assess and control student progress by examining their methodical preparation both according to the plan and not following the plan; supervise the process of examination.
- Integration of Threat and error management, crew resource management and competence based training and assessment.
- Constantly submit the proposals on more effective training and improvement in training quality.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth training process.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has extensive experience as a theoretical knowledge instructor for ATPL subjects.
- Has good understanding of Ab-Initio school structure.
- Is experienced as a CTKI/dCTKI, Manager or Deputy in the aviation training industry (would be an advantage).
- Has good knowledge of Part-FCL regulations.
- Holds a professional pilot license (optional).
- Has previously operated as a Flight Instructor with the relevant instructor ratings and certificates will be an asset.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- Very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and a multicultural environment.
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
- A new office just 6 km from the city center in the airport direction.
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
Salary: from 1800 € (netto)
If you find violations, report this job