Our cosy and friendly team is looking for a new member – psychologist or soon to be psychologist who is intrigued by a couple of ideas:
- to delve into aviation industry,
- to apply his/her knowledge and experience in psychology,
- to take active role in working towards safer aviation
Are you ready to join the international aviation team?
We promise a place for you to contribute and be enabled with a wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Assessing person`s potential to be a pilot.
- Coordinating and organizing pilot assessment procedure.
- Communicating and cooperating with airline representatives regarding pilot assessments.
- Cooperating with sales department regarding new candidate attraction strategy.
- Maintaining and developing assessment procedures in order to ensure the highest quality.
- Cooperation with other departments to ensure high quality assessment procedure.
- Preparing documents and reports regarding pilot assessment.
- Work with company IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth process.
- Set and achieve short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
What we offer you:
Very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and a multicultural environment.
Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
A new office just 6 km from the city center in the airport direction.
Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than 1 year of recruiting experience.
- Master’s Degree in psychology (clinical or organizational).
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Is a team player with positive attitude.
- Is a follower of top-notch standards for producing quality work.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.