Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Monthly salary from:
Interesting and challenging position in an international company;
Professional and personal growth opportunities;
Salary: from 2455 € to 4133 € (brutto)
- Monitor aircraft status, control defect rectifications and ensure aircraft airworthiness by schedulingmaintenance works following related requirements in accordance flight schedule;
- Ensure that aircraft maintenance is planned in effective and reliable manner and meet the company strategies, expectations as well as relevant regulations and requirements;
- Organize aircraft modifications to meet airworthiness and operational requirements;
- Look for maintenance and parts suppliers in new aircraft locations;
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance visit packages with planning and engineering units;
- Track and review technical records after aircraft maintenance;
- Substitute team members during absences and peak workload periods as needed;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or higher non-university aviation engineering/mechanic education or not less than 12 month experience in aviation related with aircraft maintenance or continuing airworthiness management;
- Boeing 737 CL or/and CRJ 200 general familiarization training certificate would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent English language knowledge (spoken and written);
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Cooperation and ability to work in team;
- Able to understand OEM documents: AIPC; AMM; CMM; etc.
- Be flexible regarding working time (if required).