Spectrum Aviation is currently recruiting 3 B737-700 TRI’s on behalf of our newest client, Equair. This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting Ecuadorian start up carrier soon to be offering an extensive route network. Screening available immediately, and we can offer;
- Excellent remuneration package (monthly payment + per diems + accommodation + transport)
- Short-term Contractfor between 19, 30 or 50 days in total, but may be extended by mutual consent
- Immediate Start dateof 13th and 17th Dec available
Minimum qualifications as follows:
- Current ATPL with valid B737-700 Type Rating
- B737-700 Type Rating Instructor Qualification / Endorsement
- Previous B737-700 TRI / LFI experience in a line training environment
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on type, with 500 hours on type
- Last flight on the B737-700 within the last 12 months
- 6 months remaining validity on last simulator check
- ICAO Level 5 English
- South American flight experience essential in order to be considered for this role.
- Maximum age 65 years at the commencement of the assignment
If you wish to receive further details on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to speaking with you on this.