Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Supervisors / Executive Positions
Monthly salary from:
- Ensure that the highest standards of training are maintained while meeting airline requirements;
- Ensure that relevant process, procedures and manuals are up-to-date and relevant;
- Supervise the correct execution/maximization of all training activities according to regulations and standards;
- Ensure balanced scheduling, maximum throughput & revenue capture, make proposals for improvement and report findings;
- Ensure a high standard of instructors;
- Supervise progress in training and provide recommendation for any necessary remedial training action for a pilot not meeting the standard training progress and performance levels;
- Interface with Sales/Customer Services to ensure customer satisfaction (conflicts, policies, procedures, scheduling problems, etc);
- Conducts simulator instruction or examination, as required;
- Work with internal departments to standardize training and processes.
- Hold a current type rating instructor on a B737 or CL65;
- Hold an ICAO recognized Airline Transport Pilots’ License (ATPL)
- Hold or have held an instructor / examiner qualification issued by an ICAO recognized Regulatory Authority;
- Have 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an instructor / examiner.
- Have a minimum of 8000 hours of Airline flying experience of which a minimum of 4000 hours as PIC.
- Have sound understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to training and ATO management.
- Have a minimum of ICAO level 5 in Aviation English or equivalent.
- Have attended and completed an approved CRM training course.
- Have airline/ATO management experience preferably in the pilot training department holding a Post Holder position;
- Have knowledge of the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures, the AOC holder's operations specifications and the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AOC holder's operations manual;
- Have widebody aircraft line / training experience;
- Have experience in multiple aircraft type ratings (eg Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier);
- Have experience working with regulatory bodies;
- Have practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Have attended and completed a Quality / Safety Management Course;
- Familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
- Appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point and presentation skills.