CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of resourcing and technical services to the aviation industry.
We are actively seeking for a Crew Controller in Ireland on behalf of an airline operator. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression and self-development.
Job Title: Crew Controller
Location: Hybrid Work
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
To follow-up the Flight Crew rosters on a daily basis assuring that the Company's flight programme is crewed according to aviation regulatory authorities flight time limitations and Company requirements for the Airlines flight crews.
- Monitor on a day to day basis the crew rosters in order to ensure that all flights are covered and Crew duty times are + compliant with EASA and company requirements: calculate crew duties & rest, optimise standby crews and implement flight changes (covering sicknesses, delays...). Keep up to date knowledge of EASA flight time limitations.
- Implement and follow up weekly flight planning (master). Perform flight watch and update ETA (Estimated time of arrival) & delay codes.
- Keep the crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time. Update statistics for FRM (Fatigue Risk Management) purposes to the attention of FSAG (Fatigue Safety Aviation Group) and ensure the implementation of the new recommendations made by FSAG.
- Liaise with taxi companies to organise ground transportation for Company Flight Crews at their home base and outstation. Act as back-up for the Interline department in order to ensure hotel accommodation requirements and crew positioning for the company and third parties.
- Analyse and confirm charter requests and liaise with the charter department in order to organise and co-ordinate planned charter activities.
- Cooperate with the OCC Duty Managers in order to make the Company benefit from the most efficient and flexible operational control at all times and ensure optimum usage of the Company's resources. Work in close cooperation with the Training department in order to optimize and implement line training requirements.
- Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
High School or equivalent; Bachelor's degree desired
- Previous experience in a crewing or airline environment
- Have a thorough knowledge of EASA flight time limitations is an asset.
- MS Office Proficient; Knowledge of AIMS is desired
- Fluent in English
- Must be eligible to live and work in the EU
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.