Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source an Aircraft Paint Technician for their facilities based in Stansted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the treatment, preparation and priming aircraft and/or components during maintenance, liaising with the completions supervisor/ licenced engineer.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Carrying out paint rectification defects inclusive of Treatment, preparation, prime and colour of aircraft and/ or components as directed by the supervisor and licensed engineer.
• Carrying out the re-sealing of panels removed during maintenance
• Carrying out polishing of painted surfaces/ bright-work/ interior parts
• Complement the completions centre during internal and external projects
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and health and safety procedures.
• The organisation and control of labour within his/ her area of responsibility in conjunction with completions supervisor.
• Ensuring specific tools and workshop equipment are maintained and available reporting any findings to supervisor.
• Ensures all activities are carried out in a mindful, efficient, safe and clean fashion.
• Communicating progress and stock levels on a daily basis. Liaising with supervisors on any issues that could impact safety or job completion dates.
• Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and quality.
• Accepts to travel whenever necessary for training or to support customers/ maintenance projects
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.