Important! This job ad is no longer active
Airbus A320 Family, Boeing B737 NG
- Plan inspections (and items) based on actual aircraft SAFA ratio (use all available sources, e.g. EASA/ internal sources/etc.);
- Conduct inspections as per SAFA/SACA inspection plan set up internally together with Quality Manager;
- Follow up raised unconformities for proper rectification;
- Participate and supervise aircraft maintenance events;
- Participate in aircraft acceptance process;
- Conduct inspections as per SAFA/SACA inspection plan set up internally together with Quality Manager and NPs.
- Handsome payment based on experience & qualifications;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team;
- Possibility to develop professionally & more!
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- A minimum of two years work experience in Part-145/Part-M organizations;
- Fluent English language (other languages would be an advantage);
- University degree in aviation would be an advantage;
- Stress handling and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of technical processes and regulations;
- Technical knowledge of A320F/Boeing 737NG types;
- Familiarity with Part-CAMO requirements.