FL Technics is looking for Airworthiness Engineer for aircraft deliveries and aircraft transition projects (P2F) supervision!
If you are looking for working with interesting projects related to aircraft inspections, delivery / redelivery activity and have a relevant experience, we are happy to work with you! FL Technics, part of Avia Solutions Group, is a global MRO, CAMO, spare parts and trainings provider looking for new team members into Airworthiness Unit.
- Aviation degree in Engineering (Aviation or Aerospace);
- Min 3 years of experience in an aviation environment and supervisory experience at an MRO or commercial aircraft production facility (aircraft transition, P2F projects, delivery / re-delivery, mid-lease, pre-purchase inspections, heavy maintenance supervision, CAMO);
- Excellent understanding of matters related to MRBR / MPD / ALS / AMP / LDND, AD, SB, STC, minor modifications, repairs / damages, HT, LLP, OCCM, engine / APU / LG records (including SVR), etc.;
- Understanding of lease agreements, delivery / redelivery conditions, aircraft acceptance;
- Understanding and knowledge of EASA regulations, especially Part-M, Part-21, Part-145;
- Good communications skills;
- Good speaking and writing English (min Intermediate level);
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Fine Reader, Adobe Acrobat);
- Previous aircraft maintenance experience would be an advantage;
- Aircraft Gen-Fam or Type Trainings would be an advantage;
- Ability to positively and firmly maintain Customer’s position;
- Diligence and accuracy in checking records and preparing reports;