Expression Of Interest - Gulfstream Captains and First Officers
In recent months the Airline industry has gone through a significant upheaval due to the life-changing impacts of COVID-19. We are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel and are pleased to invite interest from experienced Business Aviation crew particularly with experience in Gulfstream 450/550/650, Captains & First Officers to register and update their profile with Flight Crew International(FCI).
With the job market and travel restrictions continually evolving, sometimes with varying speed, we also want to be ready to present your details to place you into ongoing assignments quickly.
Please send in your CV either in Word or PDF to ensure we can consider you the moment the right role opens as our shared success depends on our people and our pilots.
- All license types accepted (ICAO, EASA & FAA)
- Valid medical 1st class certificate
- Current Gulfstream type rating
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher
- 1500 hours total flight time
- 500 Pilot-In Command hours on Gulfstream 450/550/650 type
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!