Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
On behalf of our client, one of Florida’s largest air charter and aircraft management companies, we are recruiting an A&P Mechanic to be based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
- US citizen or green card holder
- Must live or be willing to move to the Fort Lauderdale area
Lear 45/60 Challenger & 604/605 exp preferred.