On behalf of our client, one of Florida’s largest air charter and aircraft management companies, we are recruiting A&P Inspector to be based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
It is the responsibility of the Inspector to exercise due diligence in assessing whether an item worked on by the Repair Station conforms with the applicable approved or acceptable technical data before final inspection. Therefore, the Inspector must determine and accomplish the scope of inspection of an item before approving it for return to service.
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Inspect all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in the determination of the return to service of all articles worked on.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
- Must live or be willing to move to the Fort Lauderdale area
Lear 45/60 Challenger 604/605 exp preferred.