On behalf of our client, one of Florida’s largest air charter and aircraft management companies, we are recruiting A&P Inspector to be based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Trouble shoot aircraft
- Manage and direct technicians.
- Reports directly to the General Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
- Basic knowledge of CFR part 135 Charter operation (Preferred)
- US Citizen or Green Card Holders only. No visa sponsorship or international relocation provided
- Must live or be willing to move to the Fort Lauderdale area
Lear 45/60 & Challenger 604/605 exp preferred.
Job Type: Full-time salaried position, 4 ten-hour shifts (Friday -Monday)