CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced Embraer Fleet Type Rated First Officer's on behalf of our client SAS Link Crew Services A/S based in Copenhagen on the ERJ 195.
- Minimum of 500 hours on Jet/Turboprop aircraft
EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (A) or Commercial Pilot Licence (A);
EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate (maximum validity 12 months);
Type Rating for the ERJ 190/195 (Preferred);
Multi-crew Instrument Rating;
Flight Radio Telephony Licence (VHF only);
The minimum experience, training, checking and recency described above.
EU right of work.
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract
- Fixed & Variable Roster Pattern
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Link Crew Services A/S , is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.