CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced Senior Cabin Crew on behalf of our client SAS Link Crew Services A/S , based in Copenhagen on the ERJ195.
With attractive fixed roster patterns and working on board the ERJ195 in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous Senior Cabin Crew for a minimum period of 12 months and evidence of EASA Approved Senior Cabin Crew training.
- Must hold Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation (and flown for a minimum of 1 Year in the last 5 years)
- Must hold 5 Year Issued EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Fluent in a Scandinavian Language and English (ICAO Level 4)
- Previous experience operating as Cabin Crew for a minimum period of 12 months preferred
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Denmark
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Link Crew Services A/S , is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.