Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a number of Type Rated B1 or B2 Licensed Engineers on a permanent basis for their facilities based at one of the London airports.
Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Line and AOG activities whilst providing the highest level of customer service and hold a current Type Rating on at least one of the following Types:-
- Cessna Citation 560XLS
- Cessna Citation 680/680A
- EMB 505 Phenom 300
- Falcon 2000
- Bombardier Challenger 350
- Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700 series
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
- Ensuring that their day-to-day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all relevant procedures.
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous experience in working within a busy aircraft line support department.
- Command of English language and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operations standards and practices.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.