Executive Jet / Helicopter Broker to be based in our Athens office for April 2022 start.
An Executive jet / Helicopter broker works with high net worth clients and their representatives mediating the chartering of an aircraft. This role is challenging and pressurized but can also be very rewarding and provides lots of opportunity in an exciting fast paced environment. You have to be a self-starter with strong sales ability and be extremely committed to the role to be successful.
The main duties of an aircraft broker are to:
- Acknowledge client’s needs
- Source appropriate solutions to meet the client’s specific needs
- Buy in aircraft capacity to meet each individual clients needs
- Prepare and send quotations to clients
- Extensive knowledge of different aircraft types, and understanding their capabilities
- Negotiate a deal between client and provider of the aircraft
- Generate sales from potential clients
- Strategize to close sales
- Relationship management with clients and suppliers
- Provide excellent and customised service
Some tasks that you may be required to do are:
- Sales and Business development
- Client retention
- Attend trade shows to represent the company
- Conduct market assessments to prioritize potential customers and new markets.
- Office administration as appropriate to support the sales activity.
Basic requirements and qualifications:
Sales and marketing experience is very important along with account management and business development. Previous experience as a broker is a pre-requisite as well as strong knowledge of business software. Good knowledge of the English language.
Essential skills that an aircraft broker should have are:
- Excellent organization
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Good time management
- Good project management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good presentation skills
- Public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure