FL Technics is looking for CAMO, MIS (OASES, AMOS) Operators worldwide!
If you are looking for work with MIS (OASES, AMOS) Aircraft Induction projects and have relevant experience, we are happy to work with you! FL Technics, part of Avia Solutions Group, is a global MRO, CAMO, spare parts, and training provider looking for new team members into Airworthiness Unit.
- OASES - advanced user (Modules: WC03, WC05, RC10, WC11, TR07, TR09, TR13, TR16, TR28, TR42, TR47, LE33, TR22, ST01, ST07, ST09, LE02, LE04, TF50), experience 1+ year;
- AMOS - advanced user (Programs APN18, APN27, APN59, APN62, APN63, APN147, APN206, APN231, APN246, APN249, APN280, APN281, APN285, APN292, APN308, APN673, APN786, APN1844, APN2031, APN2151, APN2618, APN2773, APN3128), experience 1+ year;
- University degree in Engineering (Aviation or Aerospace) is preferable;
- Excellent understanding of matters related to MRBR/MPD/ALS/AMP/LDND, AD, SB, STC minor modifications, repairs/damages, HT, LLP, OCCM, engine/APU/LG records (including SVR), etc.;
- Understanding of lease agreements, delivery/redelivery conditions, aircraft acceptance is highly appreciated;
- Understanding and knowledge of EASA regulations, especially Part-CAMO, Part-21, Part-145 is highly appreciated
- Good communications skills;
- Good English skills - speaking and writing (minimum Intermediate level);
- Advanced computer skills (OASES, AMOS, MS Office);
- Ability to positively and firmly maintain Customer’s position;
- Diligence and accuracy in checking records and preparing reports.