Important! This job ad is no longer active
Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant
As a Hamburg-based aviation company, we are looking for Cabin Service Representatives (f/m/d) for the Embraer Legacy 600/650/650E aircraft type as soon as possible. The german language is mandatory.
- The roster includes 20 working days per month, which includes both flight service including on-call and training
- Our jets do not return to the base at the end of the day, so hotel accommodation takes place at the respective destinations during the usually 7-day service chains
- Possible are 3 free-time days per month, which are taken into account for the creation of rosters
- 24 days holiday based on a 5 day week
- Open Base System: Choose your place of residence flexibly. All you have to do is guarantee us that you can reach an international, highly frequented airport within 2 hours.
- Base options in Germany are: Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich
- 24/7 Operations Control Center support by the Hamburg headquarters (Crew Control, Travel, Catering, Flight Care, Dispatch)
A challenging task.
- Preparation of the flight experience by organizing catering items, procuring up-to-date daily newspapers and decorating the cabin
- Hosting activities and overall support of up to 13 international and demanding guests per flight order
- The service level is based on that of an upscale restaurant
- Prepare and serve the drinks from the silver platter, as well as wine and champagne service directly at the passenger
- The catering is arranged on porcelain, heated and served
- Sensitive care of our youngest, as well as our four-legged passengers
- Respectful handling of various cultural peculiarities, such as e.B. Halal, Ramadan, Kosher etc.
- Accurate eye for detail
- Subsequent follow-up, cleaning and refurbishment of the cabin for further orders
- Organization and procurement of used on-board material
- Information exchange and maintenance of documents via smartphone
- Completed training in the catering or hotel industry
- In-depth service experience in upscale gastronomy
- Fluent German and English skills required, spoken and written. German language is must.
- Further language skills are an advantage
- High flexibility and willingness to work spontaneously
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and reliability
- High service orientation, above-average commitment and resilience even under stress
- Professional manners, friendly appearance and a well-groomed appearance
- Strong intercultural competence
- Independence and initiative
- Very good organizational skills
- Passport without restriction
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Valid EU driving licence class B