Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
On behalf of our executive aviation client in Fort Lauderdale, we are now recruiting a Maintenance Scheduler.
- Reports to and assists the Director of Maintenance.
- Forecast and schedule aircraft maintenance, materials, and coordinate manpower for FAA Part 135 & Part 91 Maintenance Department fleet of 20 + aircraft.
- Monitor progress of work orders with Repair Station aircraft supervisors.
- Coordinate with the company’s FAA Part 145 Repair Station to ensure parts availability for planned maintenance and procure parts in an expeditious manner for unplanned maintenance.
- Maintain current and accurate aircraft maintenance status in company maintenance databases.
- Obtain, review, and approve quotes and proposals from outside vendors.
- Establish priorities for work based on urgency and schedule.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive and cooperative teamwork environment with the Operations Department.
- Coordinate AOG en-route aircraft maintenance events
- Participate in weekly maintenance planning meetings and assist the Director of Maintenance in organizing CASS presentations to the FAA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proficient with Maintenance Tracking Programs such as CAMPS, Flight Docs, CMP, etc.
- Flight Operations Scheduling Programs such as Rockwell Collins FOS and Work Order / Invoicing Programs experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to prioritize and use time effectively and maintain a strict attention to detail.
- Understand and follow the company’s Safety Management System.
- Responsibility - Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines, company Operations Specifications, General Maintenance Manual and those portions of the Flight Operations Manual relevant to maintenance, and company policies and procedures. Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
- Professionalism - Neat, well-groomed appearance. Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
- Initiative - Self-starter and able to work under tight deadlines. Able to plan and process work with minimum supervision.
- Accountability - Detail oriented and ensures work is done in a timely, efficient manner.
- Knowledge of Bombardier Challenger and Learjet aircraft maintenance programs desired.
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Pass FAA Safety Sensitive Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- Pass 10-year Background Check.
- Education - Associates degree, equivalent trade school education, military or professional experience.
- 3 + years’ experience working in aircraft production / quality or equivalent experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- US National or Green Card holder