We are actively seeking a PC-12 Captains and First Officers full-time pilots for a part-91 private owner account. The aircraft has a long-term established management company supporting all maintenance and crew scheduling needs (outside of the PIC and SIC). This position offers a competitive salary & benefits package.
This position is based in Englewood, CO. Candidates must reside within 2 hours of this location or be willing to relocate for the position.
A full Covid 19 Vaccination, or willingness to obtain one, is required to be eligible for this position.
Full-Time Pilots are Eligible for the Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
- 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Relocation Assistance
- Corporate Door Dash
- And more!
- All applications for this position will receive a response within 24 business hours.
Time in Type Requirements:
Captains and First Officers
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- 2,500 Total Time
- Valid US Passport
- Typed and 12 months current in the PC-12