Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Sales Manager MRO on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Europe.
The successful candidate will report into the Commercial Director MRO Services, Business Aviation.
They will support the Strategic Business Units drive for sale of aircraft maintenance.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Deliver world class aviation solutions to the global client market
- Identification, targeting and engagement on new opportunities and customers
- Contribute to definition of the sales strategy on a rolling 5 year basis
- Full accountability for achieving agreed sales targets
- Positive representation of the client to its customers, OEM, vendors and partners
- New business development through prospecting, qualification, commercial strategy, client negotiation and contract closure
- Customer management through full sales cycle
- Ongoing management of the MRO sales plan, customer visit schedule and weekly reporting
- Quarterly sales plan and performance presentation to the Executive Leadership team
- Positive engagement with quoting teams and marketing teams to compile customer facing bid documents
- Participation in all relevant trade shows, including panel participation
- Line management of Sales Executives
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Aviation MRO experience
- Results driven and customer focused
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- High level of business and financial competence, and understanding impact of negotiating measures against opportunity profitably
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders / clients / group departments, both internally and externally
- IT literate with experience of MS Office applications
- Natural communicator with a strong interpersonal skillset. Ability to confidently present to internal stakeholders and customer representatives, inclusive of ‘C’ level executives and owners
- Ability to professionally perform and deliver under pressure in time critical environments, and customer facing scenarios
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 years Business Aviation MRO sales experience
- Established industry contact base
- Technical background within aircraft maintenance
- Experienced in maintenance proposal compilation, for both pricing/commercial offers and customer facing documents
- Experience with market analysis, identification of target market/s and customer prospecting
- Understanding of Part 145 and Part M/CAMO regulatory requirements
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within Europe will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.