Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Flight Planner on a permanent basis for their facilities based in mainland Europe.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Production of preliminary Flight Plan
- Obtaining overflight, landing and blanket/block permits
- Production of Operational Flight Plan and ATC filing
- NOTAM review and NOTAM watch
- Worldwide weather watch and brief to the Duty Operations Manager if extreme weather conditions are forecast for a pending flight
- Production of performance data
- Flight Pack production and upload to include Flight Briefs, PLOGs, PDF attachments etc.
- ATC Flight Plan system watch to include CFMU and FAA
- Operational Flight Plan reroutes and reruns (due to weight changes, diversions, unforeseen circumstances, etc.)
- Flight Plan Delays, Cancellations etc.
- Additional operational, administrative and service delivery requirements as required by the company.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A minimum of three years’ operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Knowledge of flight planning software – Jeppesen, Foreflight, ARINC and Honeywell GDC would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams
- A flexible approach to a nonstandard shift pattern and roster changes
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within Europe will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.