Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Program Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based at one of the London airports.
Successful candidate will be responsible for operation, development and performance of the one of the client’s line facilities that meets their customer expectations.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Develop, the clients Line station into a class leading operation able to provide both contracted and noncontracted (AdHoc) customers with best of class service levels.
- Build up customer relationships in partnership with the technical sales
- To lead the team of engineers and support staff and ensure that it is suitably resourced and supported across the range of required disciplines in order to provide the contracted customer service levels
- Prepare weekly performance Monitoring / Quality performance reports.
- Ensure that the department objectives and priorities align with and support business objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectations through provision of relevant company induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous experience in operating /managing a busy aircraft line support department.
- Demonstrated management experience in an aircraft engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of Aviation regulatory framework.
- Command of English language and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operations standards and practices.
- Good understanding of the concepts and requirements of SMS, Quality Assurance and Audits.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear directions and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- EASA B1 Engineer License with at least one aircraft type rating and held recent company 145 CRS approval
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.