Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Commercial Department within their aircraft maintenance organisation, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Raising of cost estimates and generating quotations for aircraft maintenance
- Management of Warranty/Programme Claims
- Customer liaison
- Research and project work
- Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation
- General and technical administration
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Possess a good working knowledge of raising estimates and generating quotations
- Have Experience of working in a manufacturing, workshop or engineering environment, with preference given to candidates from within the aviation/aerospace industry ideally with Bombardier and/or Textron experience
- The ability to read and understand aircraft maintenance manuals
- Recent experience in processing invoicing and billing an advantage but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.